How to Play
- Select New Game or Load Game.
- New Game
- You get a starter deck of nine cards.
- Warning: If you have a previously saved deck, it will be erased.
- Five cards will be randomly selected from your deck.
- Choose 3 cards to put into battle in order, left, center, and right.
- On the battle board, a coin flip determines who goes first.
- When it is your turn, click on one of the black buttons above your cards to initiate an attack
- Individual Card Battles
- Attacks can only occur along the defined attack vectors.
- See diagram below
- The attack and defense values are used to determine card battles
- If the attack value is higher than the defense, the attack wins and the defending card is destroyed.
- If the defend value is higher than the attack, the attacking card is destroyed.
- Should the attack and defend values match, each value is randomly adjusted to determine an outcome. In this case, the defending card has a slight advantage.
- You win by destroying all your opponent's cards.
- If you win, you will be given the opportunity to select a new card to add to your deck.
- If both players have at least one card and there are no valid attacks, a tie is declared.
- From there, you can choose to quit the game or play again
- ← Attack Values
- ← Defend Values
- ← Card Name and Description
- Each Perang Card represents a character, item, location, spell, etc. from the world of Tenmia.
- Across the top of the card will be a rendering of the card's identity surrounded by its attack and defense values.
- The values in green are for attack; red for defense.
- The bottom half of the card will have the name and description of the card.
- The sum of the values represents the cards balance level.
- Balance Level 1 cards will add up to 25. It goes up from there.
The Battle Board
Back to How to Play
- The ability to view your deck in its entirity.
- The ability to view all previously seen cards.
- Randomly selected starter deck, it is currently static.
- Losing the battle also means losing one of your cards.
- Card Graphics including artwork and descriptions.
- Field Modifiers
- Attack Graphics
- Touch Friendly Edition
- Controller Support
- More User Graphic Controls
- Addtional Save Slots to allow a new game without deleting the active player deck.
- Improved AI